Important Subscribe to for the Latest Public Safety Information Read more

Report a Problem to the Citizens' Police Review Board

If you have a bad experience with an Oakland Police Department Officer or Oakland Park Ranger, you can file a complaint with the Citizens' Police Review Board

The CPRB complaint form is available in English, Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese. If you can't download the online form, you can call the CPRB at (510) 238-3159, and we will mail or fax you a form that you can fill out and return.