Make Green Go! the City’s consulting team, delivers technical assistance through events and consults for Equity applicants in all phases of their application process.
Technical Assistance Services
1) The March 2018 Summit on navigating the Equity permit process is open to the public. However, we suggest that you register ahead of time to receive updates and details regarding the summit location. The summit will take place on Saturday, March 3, 2018, from 8:30 am - 11:30 am. Register Now
2) Orientations are optional, but highly recommended. Following orientation, Make Green Go! team members will answer questions about business planning and the application process and will offer 15-minute consultations to registrants who sign up for available appointments. Orientations will take place quarterly in 2018 at City Hall. Register Now
3) Equity Bootcamp provides online training to navigate the permit process from start to finish. You will learn business skills and compliance needed to tackle the cannabis industry with ease. Classes start in mid-February. Stay tuned on the Bootcamp site for details.
4) Incubator tools and events help Equity applicants pair up with General applicants willing to offer free business space for incubating an Equity business.
- CannaEquity partner search is a convenient online tool for Equity applicants to connect with potential incubation partners. Connect Now
- Mixers and networking events are by invitation-only to Equity applicants who are permit ready but still need to secure a business location. Event participants must show potential for business success by providing documentation for their business model, entrepreneurial skills, and business management experience.