Complete Cannabis Permit Application
Equity applicant eligibility is based on proof of current Oakland residency, income, and either past residency or a cannabis-related arrest. Equity applicants can find the police beat they reside in on the Police Beat Locator. They can also determine if their annual income is at or less than the required 80 percent of the 2016 Oakland Average Medium Income (AMI) thresholds:
- $56,300 for a one-person household
- $64,350 for a two-person household
- $72,400 for a three-person household
- $80,400 for a four-person household
- $86,850 for a five-person household
- $93,300 for a six-person household
- $99,700 for a seven-person household
- $106,150 for an eight-person household
Indoor cultivators must submit a Statement of Energy Performance
Submit completed permit application and LiveScan form and pay City processing fees
Please scan and combine pdfs of the applications and related documentation into one pdf and submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org. See payment instructions above for LivesScan ($32) and permit application ($2,474) fees.
Please note: Equity applicants pay the LiveScan fee only. Their permit application fee is waived.